Five years ago I never would have dreamed of getting out on Black Friday, but here I am, five years LATER and I am a lover of Black Friday! Or as I like to call it- Black Friyay! It’s just the perfect day to get a good jump on all of my Christmas shopping. So. Many. Deals. On toys, on clothes, on beauty products, on home essentials and decor. I mean, it’s also a great way to kick off the holiday season. Christmas music playing in every store, gorgeous decorations and Christmas lights, hot caramel lattes, it is so fun!
This year I am hoping to stock up on a lot of my favorite beauty essentials to last me a few months, making sure to take advantage of the amazing deals. I can’t even begin to list all of the awesome BF and CM deals coming our way, so I’ve decided to pick just a few of my favorites to share with you.
1. Air Repair Skin Care is offering 25% off their ENTIRE SITE, FREE shipping on all orders above $45 (US only), and a FREE Lip Quencher with any purchase of over $35! I’m sure all of you already know how much I love their products, but in case you don’t- I love it all. The Cleansing Milk is like a little piece of heaven. I definitely recommend stocking up! Take advantage of this amazing deal!
2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Starter Trio is on sale for $10 at Sephora!!! I tried Living Proof products for the first time last year and ever since then I have been addicted. Every time I use the leave-in conditioner my hair becomes like brand new. I cannot wait to get my hands on this!
3. Buxom Pout On The Prowl Lip Set will be $12 at Sephora on Friday!!! This is an amazing deal! It’s usually $32! I am a little late to the Buxom party, but I will be hunting down this set for sure.
4. Select Mascaras for $10 at Ulta! Everyone knows that I love mascara more than any other makeup (see my Mascara reviews here). Full size mascaras will be more than 50% off! Get there early, because I bet these will go fast.
5. STILA Matte’ificent Lipstick and Liner Kit is only $18!! Normally valued at $42 and only at Ulta! STILA is top 3 of my favorite lipstick and I will be buying as many of these as I can get my hands on. They have a huge variety of colors, and I’m hoping to grab a few that I haven’t tried before.
What’s your favorite deals you’ve seen for Black Friday?! I wanna know! Let me know in the comments.
Happy shopping, beauties!