I asked several women who were recently married or in a wedding party what beauty item they ABSOLUTELY couldn’t live without for the ceremony and they had some great answers! Some of which I never would have thought of! So if you’re set to be married soon, grab a pen; You’ll want to jot these down.
Here’s the list of top 5 VIB for brides from brides:
1. False strip lashes. If you don’t have naturally thick and long eyelashes then strip lashes really make your eyes pop in pictures! Several women recommended Lilly Lashes saying they’re so beautiful and last forever. Meaning you can reuse them over and over.
2. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35. “Formulated with emollients and optical pearl pigments, Camera Ready BB Cream gives skin a glowing, ethereal look and provides a hydrating veil for the complexion to maintain moisture on the surface of the skin while controlling shine—without leaving behind a chalky finish.” –Sephora website. There were several ladies who mentioned this BB cream, which makes me want to try it, too! All 3 women said that this was very lightweight and they didn’t feel like they had a ton of makeup on.
3. Dermaplaning. It isn’t exactly a beauty ITEM, but several women said they recommended that above everything else! They noted that it left their skin super smooth which helped their makeup go on evenly. If you haven’t heard of dermaplaning before, it’s a method of exfoliation that uses a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dead skin cells, revealing a smoother, brighter complexion. In that process it also removes peach fuzz and hair from the face, so do this within a few days of your wedding day!
4. Eye cream. One bride swears that Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm took away the puffiness after just a few uses before her wedding day. It contains caffeine, green tea extracts, cucumber, vitamin c, and aloe which all work to sooth puffiness and speed up circulation under the eyes to reduce dark circles.
5. Teeth whitener. This is one that I wouldn’t have thought to include on my list if not for several brides mentioning it! One bride used the BrightWhite Smile Teeth Whitening Light, while the others used Crest Whitestrips. The ladies that used the Crest Whitestrips reported a really noticeable difference after just one week of use. The bride that used the BrightWhite Smile Light said she loved it because there were no bad tasting strips, and no teeth sensitivity.
Hopefully I helped a bride or two prepare a little more for the big day! One thing that isn’t an actual item but I think is important, is to smile! Don’t stress out too much and try to enjoy your special day. All a bride really needs is a smile to make her beautiful!